The best intentions cannot overcome a busy schedule. A good friend leaves town, you move to a new city, you graduate, you change jobs; you fully intend to keep in touch, but then never do. The urgency of daily life overwhelms the the truly important. You lose a friend.
Amiko is here to help.
- Add your friends from your address book
- Decide how often to be reminded
- Keep track of the last time you saw them
- Be reminded when it's time to get in touch
- Quickly give them a call or send them a message via SMS, Twitter, or Facebook
So lose the stress of trying to remember when you last saw your friends and concentrate on the important part of friendship: being a friend.